Do you know...
"You can navigate the Internet whenever you want because we provide free WiFi Internet for our guests"
What actions infringe the law in Chile?
As for Traffic Laws, the infractions are classified as very serious, serious, less serious and light. Those that can generate different sanctions and fines by competent courts are:
- Driving under influence of alcohol, drugs, or narcotics.
- Driving through red light or STOP sign.
- Speeding. Driving faster than the speed limit.
- Driving without a valid license.
- All infractions declared by a judge like main cause of a traffic accident that originates slight damages or injuries.
Other important laws to consider are:
- Public drinking is prohibited.
- Smoking is not permitted in public places such as malls or restaurants (although some restaurants and pubs have designated smoking areas).
- Narcotic such as marihuana are illegal.